ME

ME
Hi! This is my first blog, so before dicussing the other thing, it would be nice to introduce myself. My name is Ayudya Restu Yudha Pramesthi. I was born in Bandung, 07 October. I live at Jembar Street No. 4. As you can see, there's "ayu" in my name. Which means I have Javanese blood from my father and also I have Sundanese blood from my mother. I also have a sister, she is 5 years younger than me. 

I have interest in the psychological thing. My ambition is I always want to help people get through their problems. Because mental health is important as physical health. There's people who still don't understand about this, and I want to let them know that this thing is exist. 

My current hobby is watching movies and listening to some music. For the movie, I almost like all genres, except horror. It's horrible. But if I have to choose, I would say that I love iconic old movies (not really old, but when the movie released I probably not born yet). Like What's Eating Gilbert Grape, The Breakfast Club, Mean Girls, Clueless, and many more.  For the music, I prefer listen to calming and slow music. It helped me to rest my mind for a while.

Strange fact!!
I like driving at night with no destination while listening to good song. It felt so chills, calming my mind, physic, and soul. I like raining season but I'm scared of thunder, so forget it. 
To be continue...


Komentar

Postingan Populer