COMPLIMENT & CONGRATULATION


Nayya: "Ayu! Come here!"
Ayu: "Hey Nayya!"
Nayya: "Hey, I'm glad too see you, how are you?"
Ayu: "I'm good, glad to see you too, how are you?"
Nayya: "I'm good too, thank you."
Ayu: "I heard that you continued your study in Oxford is that true? Congratulations!"
Nayya: "Yes, thanks."
Ayu: "So why are you here?"
Nayya: "I came here for vacation and I Miss my family, friends. So I came here."
Ayu: "Ok."
Nayya: "By the way, when I came here, I heard that you make your own bussiness, what is that?"
Ayu: "I made a little bussiness, my own bussiness, I made a boutique. Maybe you should come right now! It's near from here."
Nayya: "OMG, I'd love too. But I have to go, I can't."
Ayu: "Why?"
Nayya: "I made an appointment with my dad to go for dinner. So I can't I'm sorry."
Ayu: "Ok, maybe tommorow?"
Nayya: "Yes, 10 AM? Are you free?"
Ayu: "Yes I'm free. You can come to my place anytime."
Nayya: "Just send me the address, i'll come."
Ayu: "Ok, but I have to go now, bye!"
Nayya: "Bye!"
Watch the video ⬇️⬇️⬇️


Komentar

Postingan Populer