Recommendation Letter

 

Dear Massachusetts Institute of Technology Admissions Committee,

I am writing this recommendation for Hanan Ainayya, a student I was fortunate to work with during her highschool year at SMAN 3 Bandung. I am Ayudya Restu, Headmaster of SMAN 3 Bandung. Based on my 11 years of experience, I am happy to recommend Hanan to pursue Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT. As both Hanan's academic advisor and the Headmaster of SMAN 3 Bandung, I have watched her grow into a passionate and knowledgeable individual.

Hanan has worked with students in both inclusive classrooms as well as individually. She spent a lot of time gaining experience and communicating with many people. Not infrequently, this made her a superior, intelligent, and experienced student. Hanan always did her best at every opportunity, she was always able to impress people with the results of her projects. She can describe and present the project in the form of a well written report.

Hanan is a patient and determined individual and is an ideal candidate for your special education graduate program. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions you may have regarding Hanan at SMAN3Bandung@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Ayudya Restu
Headmaster of SMAN 3 Bandung

Komentar

Postingan Populer