OPINION


One day in a lifetime, Hardin took Anya out to the movie. It was their first movie after being friend for weeks. They were so excited to meet each other. She came first, so she decided to call Hardin.
Ayna : "Where are you?"
Hardin : "I'm on my way, wait for me."
Ayna : "Ok"
Anya was outside of the mall waiting for him to show up. But then Hardin said he just arrived and he was in a drink store. So she came to him.
Hardin : "Hi."
Anya : "Hi."
Hardin : "Sorry I'm late."
Anya : "That's fine."
They soon found a seat when they arrived at the cinema to talk and wait for Hardin's friends. After some time, Hardin's friends came to the cinema. Hardin invited his six friends to watch together and they immediately bought tickets. It turns out that the movie Hardin wants is not available, so he has to watch the films of his friends choice.
During the film, Hardin did not seem to enjoy the film very much. So Anya asked him after the film is over.
Ayna : "You ok? You don't seem to enjoy the film very much."
Hardin : "I just don't really like the film."
Anya : "What is it? What is your opinion about the film?"
Hardin : "In my opinion, the story line is too simple, and there are no climax points, so it tends to be boring."
Anya : "Ohh, I see."
Hardin : "Should we go home now?"
Anya : "Yes." *nodding*

Komentar

Postingan Populer