MY LAST HOLIDAY

The holiday is coming, and I start to make a lot of plans in my head. Go out with my friends, family vacation, and do some fun activities at home. My friends and I are planning to go out together. We went to Braga street for hunting some nice background to capture the moment, also looking to a nice place to get a food and talking about a lot of things. When we arrived, we go along the street to find some nice place. And we found a place called '....'. We spend a lot of time in that place to talk about ourselves, flashback about some funny things we used to do back then, sharing about new things and ordered some food to eat. After we leaving that place, we continued walking to ''....'' to take prayer break. And then we went to ''Gigglebox'' to eat another food and continuing share our experiences. We spend an hour in that place, until the day is getting late. And we decided to take a bus for going home.

The other day, I have no plan and stayed at home. So i started looking for some nice movies on internet, and watched it. Day by day, I have watched a lot of movies. That is Due Date, The Perfect Date, Discovery, Focus, Deep and the other movies. Ussually I watch movie with random genres. It can give you some kind of suprise feeling without knowing the synopsis of the movie at first. Sometimes I suprised, because the movie is about psycopath, murderer and anything else I wouldn't expect. But after all it gives you a nice experiences.


The holiday is almost over and my family just start to make a plan for family vacation. We decided to do some family camp. The location is called  "Cantigi Camp". The night before the day, we prepared our cloths, food, tent and the other things. We were arrived at 2 pm but get stuck in the car because it was rainy. We started to build the tent when the rain stopped around 4 pm. After everything is on set, I took a prayer break.

Komentar

Postingan Populer